Dear Valued TruMed Patient,
At TruMed, we want to assure you that the health and well-being of our patients and employees is our primary focus. Our foremost priority is keeping each other safe while also standing firm in our commitment to provide your critically needed medicine.
As the Covid-19 situation evolves, we will continue to monitor the CDC site and make decisions informed by the latest facts and information. We want to inform you of modified protocols we have implemented in our dispensary starting tomorrow, Wednesday, March 18th:
- We will still be open for business but will ONLY be serving patients that have placed online orders. Patients will not be allowed inside the lobby or dispensary showroom. Patients will still be checked-in and verified so must present a valid ID and their AZ medical marijuana card to be served. We ask that you place your online order before visiting as this will only help us take care of patients more quickly and efficiently. If you are having issues placing an online order, we will have an online ordering kiosk outside the dispensary for you to use. There will also be patient educators outside who will be available to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
- To place an online order, please visit https://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/trumed or you can visit our website at trumedaz.com. This menu is up to date and will continue to be updated throughout the day showing items that are currently available for purchase. (Please keep in mind, the subtotal of the items in your cart will not be the correct final total you’ll pay in-store as the online ordering system does not auto price items correctly nor add in sales tax).
- Each flower tier will be limited to one ounce per person per day.
- We will NOT be taking orders over the phone as it disrupts our process and consumes the phone lines. We will do our best to answer all phone calls but expect these lines to be very busy all day so we might not be able to answer everyone’s call. We appreciate your understanding.
- There will be no ‘Express Ordering’ during this time. You can place an online order at home (which we hope you do) but will be serving patients in order when you arrive at the store.
- All online orders not picked up by the end of the business day will be put back. No orders will be saved overnight.
- To accommodate everyone efficiently and safely during this transition to online ordering, our hours of operation will temporarily change. Starting March 18th, we will be open daily from 11 am-9 pm. Our online ordering will open at 10:30 am but we will not be able to serve you until 11 am. Again, these hours of operation are TEMPORARY.
- Patients will not be allowed to congregate or wait in the lobby so please come prepared to wait outside rain or shine. We will have some tents set up but encourage patients to bring an umbrella if need be. We will complete your transaction one to four patients at a time in the lobby when it’s ready.
- To help speed up transactions and get patients in and out more quickly, we will be limiting our specials during this time (we will continue to run our normal daily tier pricing specials and occasionally text out new specials) but we will be temporarily suspending our daily happy hour and will not be accepting any coupons, punch cards, or loyalty points.
- We have always followed universal precautions and cleaning measures, but we have increased our cleaning as advised by the CDC. This increased sanitation and hygiene practices in front and back house operations include hourly disinfecting of all surfaces (door handles, ATMs, computers, iPads, etc) and a dedicated employee to complete these tasks every hour on the hour daily. Employees are also required to wash their hands with soap and water for twenty seconds after every transaction.
- We have encouraged our staff to stay home if they are feeling sick. TruMed offers paid time off for all employees to use in case they cannot come into work.
This is a very challenging situation, but we thank you in advance for your understanding and patience as we navigate through this. The health of our employees and patients is something we will continue to take seriously and will always be of utmost importance. That being said, please refrain from visiting us if you are experiencing symptoms of a cold or flu such as fever or cough, have been in contact with something experiencing cold or flu symptoms or have been in contact with a person known to have Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We will continue to use our email list, text list, social media and Leafly to communicate all updates. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones and stay tuned for relevant, updated information.